Thread: Not able to install Greed - Black Border

Not able to install Greed - Black Border

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Dual Core processor. The situation that I am facing in my system is that I am not able to install Greed - Black Border. I cannot understand why this is happening, since the disc cannot be corrupt as I have recently bought this game. Please help me with the solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Not able to install Greed - Black Border

Here are the system requirements of Greed - Black Border. Looking at them you can understand what may be missing in your system for it to run:
    • Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
    • Processor: 3.4 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 3600+
    • Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Multiplayer)
    • Graphics: Graphics adapter supporting PixelShader 2.0 and 128 MB ram, at least GeForce 7600 or Radeon X series
    • DirectX9.0c
    • Hard Disk: 2 GB free
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even if you have bought this game recently, it is possible that the setup of this game must be corrupt. This is because the setup that is copied onto the disc must be from a corrupt source. So, I suggest you to go to the dealer from where you purchased the same and exchange the same by telling about the problems that you are facing, that is you are not able to install Greed - Black Border.

You are not able to install Greed - Black Border because this game must be incompatible with this operating system. Even if it is shown that this game supports the Windows 7 platform, many of the users are getting such problems in this operating system. This means that the games that support Windows 7 also do not run in this operating system. I guess there is no option to solve such a problem with a game in Windows 7.

There are many security features in the Windows 7 operating system because of which you are not able to install Greed - Black Border. To solve such a problem, you will have to use the option of run as administrator. This is an option that is used to run any application or program forcefully in the system. This will help you to solve the problem., since I have been using the same to solve such problems in my system with Windows 7.

Search for the compatibility tool for Greed - Black Border on the internet, since such tools have been released for those applications and softwares that are having incompatibility problems in the Windows 7 operating system. So, if you are not able to install Greed - Black Border, then you will have to install this tool before you try installing the game, since this is the only solution to the problem.