Thread: Want to know about Darkstalkers Chronicle

Want to know about Darkstalkers Chronicle

I want to know the details about the Darkstalkers Chronicle game. Actually I want to buy this Darkstalkers Chronicle game but before that I want to know detail of this game means the features, system requirement, specification and the most important price of this game. System configuration of my computer system is Dual core, 260 gigabytes of hard disk, and 2 gigabytes of random access memory.

Re: Want to know about Darkstalkers Chronicle

This game is about the monster warriors in the darkstalkers series. In this game different types of the monsters are provided vampires and mummies. The Chaos Tower part of this game includes more than 18 characters compared to the previous installments. Different option are provided in this game are training, arcade, tower, and network

I will like to share some codes related to this game these are as follows:
    During the arcade mode highlight press "?" and then press the start seven times after that press the key "P" or press the key "K". The effect of this code is Marionette. Now for the Oboro Bishamon you have to highlight the Bishamon and the hold the "Start" and press the key "P" or press the key "K". For shadow player have to press the "start" five times and then press the "P" or press the key "K"

Price of this Darkstalkers Chronicle game

The approximate price of this Darkstalkers: Chronicle - Chaos Tower game is around $19.99. This game is designed for the fan of the Dreamcast. In this game you can change the icons of the characters at the time of choosing the different kinds of fighting styles, You do not have to fret since a new mode is available which is called the "Tower" which make the experience of gaming worthwhile

System requirement of this game are mentioned below.
    1. Windows 95 or higher version of windows
    2. 166 MHz of the process are required.
    3. 32 Megabytes of random access memory required.
    4. Atleast of 2 Megabytes of video card required
    5. 500 Megabytes of hard disk memory required.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever