Thread: Black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7

Black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7

I am having a situation with this new game that I have recently installed in my system. The case is that I am getting a black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7. I have purchased this game a couple of days ago and cannot understand what the problem is. Is there are solution that can be used in this situation? Also, provide the system requirements of the same, since I cannot find it on the internet.

Re: Black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7

If you are getting a black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7, then it is possible that the setup in the particular disc that you purchased is not proper. Dont look out for solutions as you have recently bought this game. Go to the dealer from where you bought the same and tell him about the problem that you are facing. So, simply exchange the disc.

I think that the black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7 is because the installation of the game was not proper. Many users have experienced this same problem and the reason came out to be an installation error. So, the solution to this problem is to reinstall the game by making it sure that no other programs and applications run in its background.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Here are the system requirements for Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition:
    • Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • Processor: PENTIUM4 2.4GHZ or ATHLONXP 2400+
    • Memory: 1 GB (for XP) or 2 GB (for VISTA)
    • Graphics: 128 MB 100% DirectX 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 or ATI RADEON X or 00 or higher) Incompatible with SLI. Intel, SIS and Via or S3G graphics controllers non-supported
    • Hard Disk: 3 GB free
    • Sound: DirectX9 compatible
    • Additional Requirements: Internet connection required for online gameplay

Hello there, you should run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system if you are getting a black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7. This will will let you know whether the particular game is compatible with the operating system or not. If it is shown as incompatible by this tool, then there is no option that you can use to solve the problem.

You can get rid of the black screen of Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition in Windows 7 with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option that is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular game. This helps to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when the game runs in the operating system. If you find that the settings are proper, then do not forget to apply them for the future.