Thread: eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7

eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7

I am having a problem with this particular game called eXtreme Demolition, that I have newly installed in my system. The situation is that eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7. I do not understand whether this is an incompatibility issue of this game with the operating system. Please provide the system requirements of eXtreme Demolition too. I am looking forward for some suitable suggestions.

Re: eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7

I am providing the system requirements of eXtreme Demolition below. I hope that you can get an idea why eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7:
    • Operating Systems: Windows Vista or Windows XP
    • Processor: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or better
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • RAM: 256 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 540 MB free
    • Video Card: 3D Accelerator with Hardware T&L and Pixel Shading 64MB Directx 9.0c
    • Sound Card: 16-bits

The cause for eXtreme Demolition freezing under Windows 7 may be because you must have not installed the game from a proper setup. May be the setup was corrupted or the disc must be have some redundancy error. So, this problem can only be solved after installing the game from a new setup, that you must download from the internet or you can also exchange the disc.

Hello there, an installation error must have taken place because of which eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7. To avoid such problems, it is advised that all the applications and programs should be quit before the installation starts. So, the only method to solve this problem is to reinstall the game and to make sure that no other applications and programs run in the background of the installation process.

There are many such problems like eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7 in this operating system because of which it is recommended that the installation or upgradation to this operating system must be avoided. It is better to use Windows Vista, since it has almost the same features as Windows 7 and it is also seen to work fine with all the applications, programs and games.

You must always have another operating system like Windows XP or Windows Vista installed in a different drive in your system. This can help you to solve problems like eXtreme Demolition freezes under Windows 7. This method can help because when you find that any game or application is incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system, you simply have to reboot the computer and start the other operating system. This method is used by many Windows 7 users around the world.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever