Thread: Where to get Kotor 2 mods

Where to get Kotor 2 mods

Hi,
    I have Kotor 2 game given by my friend. I had hardly played it once or twice. The issue is that I am looking for some really nice mods for the game. Experimenting with the mods on the game is really enjoyable. The game is new to me so I am too looking for some information on the same. Where can I get free mods for the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to get Kotor 2 mods

I have a mode which I am attaching to the post. It is called as Shimaon's Anti-Hardcore Mod Items. This mod gives the player the following: - Keeping powerful jedi (black) - Malak's Lightsaber (red - one shot kills) - Double Lightsaber (red - one shot kills) - Powerful Bracelet - Interface Interaction powerful droid - Blaster (kills in one shot)
    Attached Files Attached Files

The best thing I can tell that you will get all the mods on Filefront. This site has a wide collection of mods on it. You can go and choose anything from a wide range of collection. Like recently I had downloaded New Handmaiden Cloth Reskin, HK-47 Nightvision, Bastila's gold trim robes, Mandalore Mandalorians, etc. There is wide range of compatible mods for the game.

I am attaching a new mod for Kotor 2. This mod adds two new items to the game, namely a new outfit especially upgradable jedi, lightsaber and a golden equally efficient. It instantly kills any enemy. It is called as Shimaon's Ancient Artifacts Set. This set gives you a really nice outfit for the game. Normally there are many more available here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In Kortor 2 the Force is not alone dictate your choice. 5 years after the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, the Jedi Knights virtually all have been exterminated by the Sith. After the defeat of Darth Malak, the Sith are engaged in a power struggle to capture the title of Dark Lord. Witness this strife, The Republic knows it must take advantage and act decisively to counter the dominance of the Sith. But to succeed, the Republic needs the Jedi order

The first and probably only real novelty of KOTOR 2 lie in the fact that your alignment will also influence your companions will follow you in your development significantly. For the rest, KOTOR 2 is a sequel that takes pure butter in behalf of all the ingredients first. Thus, the battle system based on AD & D, which is a surprising mixture and terribly effective turn-based and real time.