Thread: Issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7

Issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7

Hello everyone, I have a bought a game called CrimeCraft and after installing it in my system I am having some problems with it. So, the case is that there are issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7. Even if there was no problem while installing it, I do not understand why it is happening. Sometimes I am not able to save the current progress of this game. Many a times the game exits automatically.

Re: Issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7

The issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7 can be understood by having a look at the system requirements of this game that are given below:
    • Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Direct X9c
    • Processor: Intel single core 1.6 GHz
    • RAM: 1024 MB (1 GB)
    • Video Card: Ge Force 7600 class/ATI Radeon X1600
    • Video Memory: 256 MB
    • Network: ADSL or Cable Modem or Better

You can upgrade the components that are running low and the problem will be solved.

You are having issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7 because when you installed the game, an error must have taken place. I have seen such problems with many users and it happens when other programs and applications are run in the background, that is while the installation process is going on. The only solution for this problem is to reinstall the game.

I think that the issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7 is an incompatibility problem that this game is having with the operating system. To solve this issue, you can use the option for troubleshoot compatibility, since this will help you to set the operating system in the compatibility mode. You just have to let the system to find the problems that the game is having when it runs in Windows 7. If there are no problems after the settings are made, then apply them for the future.

Many of the incompatibility issues in Windows 7 are solved with the help of the compatibility tool that has been released for the particular softwares and applications. So, you will have to search for such a tool on the internet and make sure that it is of this game only. Install this tool before you install the game. This means that you will have to uninstall the game before this tool is installed in the system.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Inorder to fix the issues of CrimeCraft in Windows 7, I suggest you to make the computer a dual boot system. This means that you will have to install another operating system in a different drive in your computer. So, you will get an option to load into the particular operating system when you start the computer. You will just have to select the the other operating system to run such incompatible games or softwares. I suggest you to install Windows XP, since it does not have any incompatibility problems.