Thread: Torchlight DRM issue

Torchlight DRM issue

Hello there, I am having one issue that i need to solve with your help as i have bought the Torchlight DRM from the Runic and have the 10 activation only so is there any thing that will help me more for the activation of the same exceeding the activation. If it is possible then help me the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: Torchlight DRM issue

The Runic has given only the 10 activation so there is no way to get more activation then this as this is the limit set buy the same. But if you mail the Runic and ask about the same then they will activate the same if possible. So its better to contact the same only. They are good in and can solve the DRM issue. Hope you will like it

As you have buy it from the Runic then then i think that the 10 activation of the same is valuable for the activating the Torchlight if in case anything go wrong and you need to install the game again. So go with the activation that you have given and use it as per the need and it is sufficient. You have the enough activation for you.

The DRM is for the user who are using the same from more then on computer so that they can play the game without buying it. The DRM is set so that user who buy it can use it for there personal use and can not install it in another computer and use it for your personal use. SO there is not yet any trick available for the activation of the same. Thanks