Thread: Issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7

Issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7

Hello friends, I am having some issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7. I do not know why, since there was no problem while installing this game in my system. I do not know if the system requirements of my computer is less, so it will be helpful if someone provides the system requirements of this game along with the solution that I can use in this case.

Re: Issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7

Check out the system requirements for this game if you are having any issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7:
    • Operating Systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP
    • Processor: 1 GHz
    • RAM: 256 MB
    • Video Card: Radeon 8500 or GeForce 3 (GeForce 4MX not supported)

I think that you may be having the issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7, since there must be a problem with the setup of this game. It must have become corrupt or it is also possible that a corrupt setup has been copied onto the disc. So, to solve this problem, you will have to install the game from another setup after uninstalling the current installed files.

The issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7 has been faced by many users of this operating system for many other softwares and games too. This is a problem that the operating system has, since the games were not designed and developed such that the Windows 7 operating system should be supported. You will have to play this game by installing it in another operating system like Vista or XP to solve the problem.

Hello there, if you are having issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7, then I suggest you to use the option of "run as administrator". This is an option that forces any application, software or program to execute in the system forcefully. I have solved many issues of incompatibility in my system with Windows 7 and hence, can assure you that this will help in your case too.

It is advised that you download the compatibility tool for this game from the internet if it is available in the market. This will help you to solve the issues of Penumbra: Black Plague in Windows 7. This is a tool that has been released to solve such problems that the various applications and programs are having with the operating system. You just have to install this tool before you install the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I´ve been meaning to buy the Penumbra collection, but first I must know if Requiem has the same issues with windows 7 and if so, can they also be solved with the same compatibility tool. Really need advice please

And also where/by what name can I find this compatibility tool?