Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Video Games

Old 21-02-2010

Want to know about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Hi buddy, I purchased a new games Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing my personal computer. I am using Compaq desktop computer with 2GB DDR3 RAM, 3.0 Intel core2duo processor 250 GB hard disk, I want some help to play Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing game on my computer and want to know what are the features of the this game. Can any help me please?

Old 21-02-2010

Re: Want to know about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

The box of Big Rigs describes that the gamer may "race trucks on the country trying to deliver illegal goods, through police chasing them." GameSpot's Alex Navarro states that this description of the game is nothing more than "horrible, horrible lies, from without police in the game. In addition he pointed out which the system-controlled opponent vehicles have no AI and never move from the starting position.
Old 21-02-2010

You have to get ready for some brake jamming, talking, convey rolling action acoss America! Through te Portland Oregon to Miami Florida, you will be hauling loads and tries to halt one step ahead of the law as you move up wards into your Big Rig and there is a non stop driving action. And if that is not much, you will also be able to do racing your changed Rig on one of 5 different tracks.
Old 21-02-2010

There are no obstacles for the gamer to do negotiate in the Big Rigs, as the truck can freely be driven on and off roads there are no any loss of traction, up or down 90 slopes without loss or gain of speed, by structures like as buildings and trees, simply falling right from the bridges, and even also out of the boundaries of the map into an boundry less grey void.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 21-02-2010

Stellar Stone launched a patch which is addressed of several of the game complaints. Through the patch, the opposite players cars are participate in the race, but stop before they arrive the finish line, creating the game still impossible to lose. Small Town Road, the non-functional track, was replaced with an exact mirror image of the first track, Devil Passage 1.
Old 21-02-2010

Minimum System Requirements for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing:
  • processor: System: PIII 1GHz or equivalent
  • main memory: 64 MB RAM
  • Graphics card: 32 MB
  • Hard Drive Space: 300 M

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,