Thread: Want to play DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl

Want to play DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl

Hello, I am a biggest game freak and this time i want to know about latest game that is DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl but i do not know exactly about this game so i would like know all the things about it as i want to play DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl. I have installed windows 7 on my computer so is this game compatible on windows 7?

Re: Want to play DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl

Us survivors from the Cold War knows that if any superpower ever meets superpower then everybody from the vicinity will be getting seriously disturbed. So if any game features superheroes fighting then it will not be featuring them as knocking down entire buildings with each errant blow. And it does not look good also while playing games on superheroes.

DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl: 10 city blocks to annihilate.

In DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl, you would be getting 10 city blocks to annihilate. If you want to damage the Iron Man then you need to throw him through the building or in another way you can throw him from the foundation and make the freaking building collapse on top of him. Or another way to do it is to throw him on to the tanker filled with the highly explosives or core of a nuclear reactor can also be used as a place to throw him.

I think DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl is a game made for the Sony PS and i think there is not a version for playing this game on computer. But still there must be similar kind of game for playing it on computer. As you have installed windows 7 on your computer this game would not be running on your computer or it might work with some cheats.

DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl.

Basically DC vs. Marvel Superhero Brawl is game all around superheroes which means that you would be having different types superheroes to fight on given 10 places. This game is intentionally made for the Sony PS so it has great graphics also. Killing an enemy superhero is not at all easy in this game.

globsubamas Guest

Can i play it on Xbox or PSP? I have both these but i haven't sony PS and i am so exited to play with in a day. Hey, please try some one if possible and reply me. Thanks here.