Thread: Issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7

Issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7

I am very curious to play WWII Battle over the Pacific, since I enjoyed playing its last version some time ago. The problem is that I am having some issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7. Sometimes the game does not load at all and many a time it exits while playing the game. The installation of the game had been completed successfully and there were no error messages while playing it. Please recommend the solutions.

Re: Issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7

I suggest you to have a look at the system requirements and you can come to know why there are issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP / 2000
    • Processor: Pentium 4 1.9 GHz or higher
    • DirectX 9.0
    • RAM; 256 MB or higher
    • Hard Disk: 110 MB or more free
    • 16-bits Sound Card
    • CD-ROM

The problem that you are getting issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7 is that an installation error must have occurred and the system must have not prompted you about the same. Some files must not have installed. This happens when you give a load to the processor by running other applications and programs in the background of the installation process. Reinstalling the game will solve the problem.

The issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7 may be because this game may not be incompatible with the system. I advice you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system, since you can know with the help of this tool that whether this game is compatible with the operating system or not. If you find it as incompatible, then there is no solution to the problem.

I think that the issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7 may be a problem that the operating system is causing. This operating system has incompatibility issues with many of the applications and softwares and this game too, may be having the same problem. So, I guess that you will have to install the game in another operating system. For this, first install the other operating system like Windows XP or Windows Vista in another drive in your computer.

If the issues of WWII Battle over the Pacific in Windows 7 is an incompatibility problem, then it can be solved by using the option for troubleshoot compatibility. This option will set the operating system in the compatibility mode. For this you can specify the problems that you are finding when the game runs in your computer or you can also let the system to do this setting. If you find that the game is running properly after the settings are done, then just apply them for the future.