Thread: Pangya gaming issues

Pangya gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed Pangya game application. The problem is that I am not able to play the game smoothly. The game freezes at at certain time. I do not know what could be the problem that it is causing such problem. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Pangya gaming issues

The issue could be that the application may have some issue or bugs appended to the same. You need to look out for the thing that would then make the things to work out appropriately. You need to perform a reinstallation of the application that would then make the application to work out. So do check out for the thing. This should help you out.

There can be an issue with the upgradation of the system. You need to perform a clean installation of the operating system. This is because the application that you have installed to the system needs some upgradation as well. Also as you upgrade the operating system. It is necessary that the application that is been previously installed need to be updated in order to cope up with the same.

Try to work with the game under a operating system that is downgraded than Windows 7. Execute the game under Windows XP or Vista and then look out for the change. This would help you out in making the things to work out appropriately, This is because it may then work out for you. Also it is essential that the application should be able to cope with the operating system.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This will help you out to make the things to work on your way. This is because as the application may then respond to the desired operating system that is required to work out for the thing. It may be downloaded from the Microsoft Compatibility tool center. Try using the application make you to get to a better conclusion.

It may be that the application is not able to work well as you are using Windows 7 which has sophisticated features and application installed to it. it needs updated tools in order to work very well to the same. This would then help you out to look out for the change. This is necessary that the application would work only by updating the video card as well the graphic card drivers to the latest. Only then you may be able to work out with the game application smoothly then.