Thread: Armada 2526 gaming issues

Armada 2526 gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game called as Armada 2526. I have no idea why this game is not able to work properly. Whenever I try to execute the game it do not execute and closes down. Why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can work with the same. Thank you.

Re: Armada 2526 gaming issues

The game that you are trying to execute is actually old and the operating system that you are using is very much new and hence it is very much essential that the application that you are trying to work with should be able to cope with the operating system as operating system is the core of the same. You need to check out for the minimum requirements of the system.

It may be that the application requirements that is associated with the graphic card and hardware requirements may not be matching and hence you are not able to work with the game smoothly. You need to upgrade the system configuration also upgrade the Ram memory with the graphic card memory. This would then allow and help you out in making the things to work out correctly.

As you are using windows 7 it is essential that the drivers that is associated with the same should be upgraded to the latest. You need to install the latest updated drivers for the graphic card as well for the video card that is been installed to the system. This would then allow the game to cope up with the system quite well. Hence you may be able to work out with it.

Try running the game under safe mode option. This would help you out in configuring the proper ailment accordingly. It is necessary that the application should be able to work out as it may then need to look out for the change. Safe mode has low features and hence the services are been disabled and hence you may then work with the game easily. Check out.

Disable the services that would then help you out in making the application to work out as it will then remove the features that is been the obstacle for the some. All you need to do is to perform the clean boot.

Click on the start button and then in the searchbox option type msconfig.
    Now hit enter.
    After that choose Hide all Microsoft services that may be required under the selective startup tab.
    Disable the services.
    Restart the system.