Thread: Racing game choice of Sonic Rider

Racing game choice of Sonic Rider

Hi,
    I need some information on Sonic Rider game. I want to add the same in my game collection. I have older collections of the game. What I am looking for is what new is added in this game. How is the graphic output of the game. Just in simple words I will like to share the game play experience with most of the users. If you have played the same and then post some relevant suggestion for the same.

Re: Racing game choice of Sonic Rider

The game begins with a fiction city called Metal City where Sonic and his friends fall on a Chaos Emerald. Suddenly, three people riding on flying surfboards seize it. In fleeing, one of the robbers dropped a Airboard. Neither one nor two, Sonic jumps trying to catch up. The game is nice as an basic racing adventure but sometimes in between gets boring.

It is a racing game for playstation. The storymode in the game will explain you about the game plot and the place from where you have to begin. As you can imagine, the scenario is a pretext for a series of races. To procure more efficient than the basic, very simple, just pick the most rings as possible. The rings also have another purpose, when you have one number on one race, you win a level that will improve your abilities.

In the game once you've finished with the first, where you have to win half a dozen races successively controlling characters like Sonic, Tails or Knuckles, you will unlock a second campaign where it is the wicked themselves own that you can manage. Sonic Riders features 16 playable characters that are characterized by their speed. You can choose the one which fits you.

If we talk about the rings then once you have a sufficient number, you can spend to do your shopping in the store for this purpose. But be careful, because if you lose your rings because of an opponent who hit you or you fall into a hole, you return immediately to level 1. Similarly, when you start a race, you start at level 1. We do not keep the level attained in a race to another and it's a shame.

In Sonic Riders the game begins with chasing the Chaos Emeralds. In the game you have to mess with Babylon Guardian who is the villain. He is actually there to guard the treasure of Babylon. You have to explore the treasure and same compete with the villain to get win. The game is entirely based on skateboards. In total there are 16 tracks in which the 9 tracks are unlocked as the progress made in the story mode.