Thread: Unlocking Characters of Virtual Tennis 2009

Unlocking Characters of Virtual Tennis 2009

Hi,
    Right now I am playing a new game called Virtual Tennis 2009. It is a nice sports game best for tennis lovers. I have some doubts in the game for which I am seeking for solutions. First how to unlock all the characters in the game. The same question lies for their different costumes also. I had seen in the game but they are showing locked. Also post some best features of this game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlocking Characters of Virtual Tennis 2009

There are three characters in Virtual Tennis 2009 what I know. They are Boris Becker, Stephan Edberg and Tim Henman. To unlock there here are the tips. First to get Boris Becke you have finish arcade mode solo. Then to unlock Stephan Edberg then you have finish arcade mode twice and for the last one Tim Henman you will need to complete all challenges in beginner and advanced mode.

I will list you some tips to unlocks all the costumes in the game. For bowling clothing you have to finish the entire mini-game Pin Crusher. The costume will be unlocked. In the same manner if you want Karate clothing then finish the entire mini-game Avalanche. And for Skeleton you have to complete the entire mini-game Block Buster. For a Super Hero costume you have to complete Shopping Dash and for Zoo Keeper complete the zoo feeder.

Create your own player, join the new World Tour where you will be coached by a legend of tennis and play for first place against players of world renown. Then join the online mode and prove your worth through the new World Ranking System. With new short to test your skills, a new selection of tennis stars to face as well as the popular mini-games, Virtual Tennis 2009 is about to push the limits of its predecessors in terms of gaming pleasure.

Mr. Boo Bears Guest

The key elements of this game is New World Tour & online ranking. Argue the title of Champion of Virtual Tennis with the new ranking system online. Earn money as a reward for tournaments and purchase more than 800 objects in the Tennis Shop. There are over 20 players among the best in the world, including 7 new to the series and 3 legends. Play on new land and participate in the Davis Cup official to enjoy a tennis competition of the most realistic.

I too will recommend this game for sports if you really like to enjoy the same. You can have new system of player creation. Customize the face, body and clothing of your players and settle the game a hundred new enemies. You can simply participate in 12 mini-games, including 5 new single or multiplayer. It is possible to record the scores of games such as Zoo or Pirates in the world rankings. It has an enhanced gameplay. Read more here - Virtua Tennis 2009