Thread: Napolean Total Wars on Windows 7

Napolean Total Wars on Windows 7

Hi,
    I want to play Napoleon Total Wars on my computer. My system configuration is Windows 7 with 4Gigs of Ram support and a GeForce Graphic card. I have a wide-screen LCD monitor. Now why I posting this details because recently I had installed a racing game due to which my system crashed down. I am sure that Napoleon Total Wars will work work nice and what are the features of this game.

Re: Napolean Total Wars on Windows 7

You need not to worry about the game on Windows 7. If you have spended much of your time on the Total War Series game then this is the one which do not want to miss. It is one of nice strategy game with war options. It is an new edition of the Total War series which gives out political and military environment based on the life of Napoleon. You can thus find yourself engaged in the middle of French army attack.

If you really enjoy battle game then this game is a nice epic for land and sea battle. You can mess with great nations and select your choice. The game has a really nice and highly detailed environment. I had not found playing this game on Windows. It is a nice strategy history based game which is virtually designed to give you a epic environment of battle.

The Total War series is becoming a classic game. After route to take us through the history of feudal Japan in Shogun Total War, by medieval times with Medieval Total War or the period of Imperial Rome with Rome Total War. After the second version of this and Empire Total War, where we enjoyed the first naval battle takes the plunge into the history of France. It work proper on Windows. Just add proper drivers for your Graphic card.

In this case plays one of the greatest military strategists and political history: Napoleon Bonaparte. Creative Assembly is again responsible for this issue so that the level shown with Empire Total War should be the keynote of this new title. Undoubtedly, the Napoleonic era gives many opportunities in terms of history. The study has in its hands the affirmation as one of the products of the historical strategy.

Speaking of developments we can not leave behind more than 300 new units that can operate in every battle. The game has been designed to achieve a new animation epic battle effect of faithfully portraying the fighting at the time.Napoleon: Total War has prepared three campaigns we will travel for three key locations for the France of the time. These three short trips will take us to an era where military clashes were shorter than usual and the game settings based on these dates shows the rise and subsequent fall of Bonaparte.