Thread: Rail Simulator gaming issues

Rail Simulator gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Rail simulator game on my machine. The problem is that when i execute the game it shows R6025 error issues and closes the game down. I have no idea what could be the reason for the same. Please help me out so that I can work out with the same. Please.

The problem could be that the game application has some issues that is the installer file through which you have installed the game may be corrupt. You need to check out for the thing that the installer file that you use is fine and working well. It is to be understood that the bug been appended you need to remove it by uninstalling the same.

Check out for the compatibility tool that may be need to support the game. This is because the game is not supported to Windows 7 operating system and hence you may not be able to work with it well. You need to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 so that you can use any of them in order to make the game to be playable. you can get them form the Windows compatibility center.

Try to execute the game under safe mode option. This may help you out in making the things to work out in your way. As safe mode do not have advanced features enabled to it you can use the option to execute the game if any features are been the concern that is not allowing the game to get executed. You have to look that the safe mode be operated accordingly hence you may get to the conclusion for the related issue.

It would be better that you try to install the updated drivers for the graphic card as well as for the video card that is been installed to the system. This is because the graphic cards and all are associated to the game application as well. As the system is been upgraded you need to upgrade the drivers for the same as well. This will help in making the game application to perform in a better way.

It could be that the game might work if the features and services are been disabled for the same. You could perform a clean boot service to make the application to function.

- Click on the start button and then in the search box type msconfig.
    - Hit enter.
    - Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    - Disable them.
    - Restart the system and then execute the game.