Thread: How to get all trophies Battlefield Bad Company

How to get all trophies Battlefield Bad Company

Hi,
    I am playing Battlefield Bad Company game on multiplayer mode. I need some simple hints from those who have already finished the game. This will make my game more easy. What I need here is the information on all the trophies in the game. How to collect them easily because it consumes time to find them. Also post some really valuable tips needed for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get all trophies Battlefield Bad Company

I can provide you some information on the same. If you want a good efficiency in the assault rifle then you have to get at least 6 kills in a round. For avenger in the game you have to collect 3 avenger points. The best squad in the game is awarded when a round finished. To get big guns in the game you have to get 5 kill with what you have in your hand.

To get a win over Combat Aviator simply get 5 kills. You will have to finish up some rounds in the game to passion. Like the 1 on 1 where you have to destroy a helicopter without any assistance. And the second comes on the land where you have to destroy a tank or any vehicle in front of you and so in the sea you have to destroy a ship in the same manner.

If you find any difficulty in accumulating any weapons in the map then you can look at the X sign in the map. This sign indicates the hidden item that can be a upgrade or a new weapon for you. So you did not need to search in various areas for the map. In order to get a double slash from a knife then press Y. You can simply press RT or RB to get more out of it.

I am using power tool as I get in the game. This tools are very necessary to destroy various wall, trees, bridges, etc on the way. So that makes an easy pass on for you and your players. The other thing I will like to tell you is that don't wast your grenade launcher. Because unless and until you does not get a direct hit your aim is wasted. Safeguard the same for future use.

If you get a chance to fly a helicopter in the game then take care the controls are not easier here. The L trigger the helicopter down while the R make it goes up. You can surely with a proper co-ordination manage the flight. I had crashed the same many times and the game ends up there. A better tips for you is just keep walking and ignore upgrades in some cases if not needed.