Thread: Football Manager 2009 gaming issues

Football Manager 2009 gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with windows 7 operating system. I have installed Football manager 2009 game application to the system. The problem is that the game lags a lot and then freezes suddenly. I do not know what could have caused this. Please do help me out so that I can use the game application well. Thank you.

The game application that you are trying to execute may not be supporting the Windows 7 operating system. It may be that the game application has no add on support feature for the same and hence it is not able to work out accordingly. It would be better that you try to install the game application under downgraded version of the operating system. This may help you out in executing the same.

It is essential that you install the new or advanced graphic card that may be required to execute the game well. There could be a possibility that the graphic card memory that your system is using is low or may not be compatible with the game. As the game been sophisticated it needs good graphic memory. So increase the graphic memory in order to work well.

Install the latest drivers for the graphic card that you are using. It may be that the device is not able to work well. As Windows 7 been highly sophisticated operating system it is quite indeed necessary that the drivers related to the devices which in turn is associated with the game needs to be channelize and initialize accordingly. Upgrade the drivers for Video card as well.

You may need to install the compatibility tools that may help you out in executing the game with the same. All you need to do is to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or vista under Windows 7 and hence try to execute the game using the tools to which it may be compatible then. This would sort the issue in a much better manner. Check out.

Try to execute the game under safe mode option. This is because safe mode tool do not have much of the advanced features enabled into it. You need to check out for the same by executing it. This will help out to use the game application in a much better manner as no advanced features would come into play for the same. This would make the issue to be eradicated hopefully.