Thread: Virtua Tennis 2009 gaming issues

Virtua Tennis 2009 gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed Virtua Tennis 2009 game into the system. The problem is that i am not able to play the game properly. It is not supporting the system well. It lags when I play. I do not know what could have gone wrong. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out well.

The game may not be able to execute or playable as the requirement may not be matching with the system. It is essential that the application that you are using should be able to work out with the system. It is because the operating system been the core of the system and every application has the thing that it needs to be configured with the same. So check out.

The graphic card might be the issue. The game may be highly graphical and it may be that the the ailment necessary or required may not be matching up with the same. You need to install the graphic card that may be required for the game to execute well. Upgrade the system so that it may not give such issues then. These are the minor aspects that needs to checked for proper functioning.

Install the latest application that is Direct X files to the system. It may be that the direct x version you are using may be old and hence the application is not able to cope well with the same. Install the latest Direct X 10 version into the system. This should help you out in making the things to work out for you. Look out for the thing by implementing the changes.

Try to install the latest drivers for the system. As you are using Windows 7 operating system. It requires latest upgraded application in order to work with the same. It is necessary that the drivers that is been associated with the game need to be configured and hence it will then be able to cope with the same. Install the latest drivers for the video card as well as graphic card.

Re: Virtua Tennis 2009 gaming issues

It would be better if you try to look out to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or vista. It may be that the application will not support well under windows 7 as its been new the feature or addon may not be supporting it. So it is advisable try to look out by installing the tools under Windows 7 and hence you may then be able to work out with it. You may get the tools from the compatibility center.