Thread: Dawn of War 2 crashes frequently

Dawn of War 2 crashes frequently

I have Dawn of war 2 installed on my windows vista PC. It ran smoothly for about two weeks but after that dawn of war 2 started crashing frequently, I am not aware what is actually causing it to get crashed. So please help me to get rid of this simultaneous crashing. I would really appreciate the help???

Re: Dawn of War 2 crashes frequently

I think that your system do not have the minimum resources required by the game so firstly i would recommend you to check the system requirement written on the cd or visit the website and verify whether you are system is possess all the minimum system requirements mentioned or not. This will fix your issue.

first of all thanks for the reply but the reply could not solve the problem because when i visited the official website of the game and checked the minimum system requirement it is almost clear that my windows vista PC clearly meets all the system needs and hence please try to give a different solution.

Some of the games crash frequently even if your computer have all the resources that are needed to run the game. I would recommend you to install the another RAM or upgrade your RAM memory to a higher value. You can also solve this problem by upgrading your system to the recommended system requirements

Apparently this problem may be due to the patch installed on to your system and hence i think you should uninstall this patch and try to install another patch upto 1.1.1 which is the latest version. If you have installed the Dawn of War 2 via Steam, The steam would hace done this automatically.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have also faced the similar kind of problem in the past so i searched for it a lot but could not find the solution to get rid of this frequent crashing. In desperation i changed the ''texture details'' and after this i also changed the "Effects Fidelity" to medium and this really solved the issue.