Thread: How to change the name color in quake 3

How to change the name color in quake 3

Hi,
    I need some suggestion on changing the name of my color in the Quack 3 Game. I am playing Quake on multiplayer mode. I had found that it is possible to change the name of color. Second thing is that I need different level codes of Quake 3. What are they and also some cheats of the game which can help me to winover soon.

Re: How to change the name color in quake 3

If you are playing on a multiplayer mode in quake 3 then it is possible to change your color code. This need to add up some special characters. To do that first enter the setup and then the player. Then in the name give the color code. The code sample for the same is ^4name. In the place of name add your name. Codes are from 1 to 7 they are 0 for black, red, green, yellow, blue, lightblue, pink and while. And so on.

The simplest is to modify a .cfg to be able to change nickname quickly, and do not get shit to type the thing all the time. Finally, once there it does not move but as it exists. cfg for each mod, well as I do not have a copy of the last. cfg that I used in all other mods every time. Well it is possible to use that so that the nickname is not prevalent everywhere. So a little. Cfg, it will costs nothing.

When you play then you can enter the following codes and confirm with Enter. By this the computer level will be changed easilty. the code starst with /devmap then follow the map code. The code number for map begings from q3dm0 to q3dm19. You can one by one add each number and keep on changing the map accordingly.

Here are few more easy codes that you can use while playing the game. To regenerate you have to provide this command / give regeneration. For a good speed you can type / give speed. For invisibility / give invisibility, in the same way for flying / give flight and for all weapons and ammunition / give all. Thus you can give all the command followed by a hash in the beginning.

Both renowned for its 3D engine for its securities which have created the kind of shooter for subjective, id Software has taken a small risk with Quake III Arena. Quake-like first with The Tournament to have been developed solely for the multiplayer, Quake III Arena was the challenge of targeting mainly the Internet and other followers of LAN parties.