Thread: Dawn of War 2 Error xlive.dll not found error

Dawn of War 2 Error xlive.dll not found error

I am using a dell desktop which is running with windows 7 i have also installed the Dawn of War 2 Error and right after the installation i got this error message “xlive.dll not found error”. I don't know what to do with it can you please tell me how to get rid of this error. i would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: Dawn of War 2 Error xlive.dll not found error

Sounds like your system does not meets the minimum system requirement as led by the game developers please check the user manual or also try to explore the official website of the manufacturer to check whether your system possess all the resource required by the game. I think that you will catch the bug.

Please check whether your system meets the minimum system requirements or not which might be the reason behind this error this might also be due to some sort of infection in your system in your system which might be consuming all the memory from of the RAM. See to it that your system meets the minimum configuration.

First of all i would like to thanks you all for the replies. I don't think that your suggestions have not helped me so far. I am very much certain that my system is very much compatible with the game. And it meets all the minimum system requirements that are led by manufacturer of the game. Any other suggestions.

Try the steps which i have mentioned below to solve this error

* Open the start menu and go to the Control Panel open the Add/Remove Programs utility and uninstall the “Microsoft Games for Windows LIVE Redistributable” on your system

* After this download the 2.0 LIVE Redistributable from the below link
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If this problem is troubling you right since the installation of warhammer dawn of War 2. You need to restart the computer first because there are some known issues associated with the game. Because the live version does not work properly if you have installed it from title. Hope fully you got the fix.