Thread: Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

question Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

Ho all,
    I will play Fallout 3 and has been releasing a steady stream of increase ever since. The last of those add-ons, dubbed Mothership Zeta, but new game that Fallout: New Vegas is also extreme that I want to play this game on X-Box 360. Is it available for this platform? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

Fallout: New Vegas has remained at a level of secrecy when precisely should have been among the most important games this year. Bethesda who will not develop Fallout: New Vegas but Obsidian Entertainment, but take the whole plan for publication. Still, having changed hands may have been very positive for the saga Fallout Because new air and fresh ideas is what they need to finish some completed products. It is available in the X box 360 platform.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

Fallout: New Vegas is hypothesize as one of the best RPG games ever created and has some interesting elements like the ability to create our character by choosing different stories to follow. Among the profiles to choose from, for example to find Chinese Agent, Who will take us back to Las Vegas, shortly before the occurrence of the nuclear holocaust to be part of a special team called Crimsom DragoonsWhose mission involves infiltrating American soil to attack from within. I will buy to hurry this game, are you.

Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

In Fallout: New Vegas, The maps will be larger, but do not worry because Our vehicles to traverse. In addition, we go by customizing our vehicle with items and weapons that we getting for the scans. It is said that the system special will be very similar to Fallout 3, But this time, will cost more to get work skills. A coliseum led by a group of slaves from which we can place bets or participate directly in combat.Fallout: New Vegas hit the market in autumn and will be available for PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
    Last edited by Hitman22; 07-02-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas for x-box 360

I will play old Fallout game on PC and feel the experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, bring to me by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Discover the disloyal wastes of the Great Southwest from the security and relieve of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront frightening creatures, and arm yourself with the newest high-tech weaponry as you create a name for manually on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland. Cheers the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever