Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2010

Dragon Age error message ''we could not activate Dragon Age on this computer''

I have installed the dragon age game on my system which was running with windows Vista. Recently i formatted the system and installed the system with the windows 7 operating system. Now when i try to install the game it is installed but i could not activate the dragon age game. Please help me what to do
Old 07-02-2010

Re: Dragon Age error message ''we could not activate Dragon Age on this computer''

I think that there is a problem with your installation either you have problem installing the Dragon Age game or you have not installed the windows 7 operating system properly installation. So i would recommend you to reinstall the game and also try to remove all the traces of the game before the reinstallation.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 07-02-2010

Re: Dragon Age error message ''we could not activate Dragon Age on this computer''

Well!!! as far as i know this type of error message appear if and only if your license key is wrong i think you are inputting the wrong license key. If possible try to input the license key with some more concentration and i think you will get the fix. Because sometime you can make mistake and miss one of the alphabets.
Old 07-02-2010

Fiest of all a lot of thanks to all of you. Although you have helped me but i am unable to fix the issue still i reinstalled the game and then tried to input the license or product key but still the result is same. can you please tell me what should i do to get the game activated again or should i install the windows vista again.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,