Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver game for iPhone and iPod Touch

Video Games

Old 07-02-2010

Driver game for iPhone and iPod Touch

Hi buddy, I purchased an Apple iPod Touch two months ago. I have played to many games in my Apple iPod Touch. I did search a new game for iPod Touch which is known as Driver from gameloft. I dont know much about this game I want know features and specification about this game. And also I want to know about its price that how much it will cost. Can any one tell me about this game

Old 07-02-2010

Re: Driver game for iPhone and iPod Touch

The latest Driver game gives you feels like an exact copy of the original, and that is a big compliment. The fun of running the police down a busy road, by pulling off handbrake we can take a turns around dangerous corners, releasing your car off ramps to fly over the heads of the cops; it is all here. The handling of a cars like a dream, through a perfect mix of arcade and realism.
Old 07-02-2010

You can control a Tanner, a undercover NYPD detective which is sent to secretly accessing a crime group using his driving ability to take over the trust of the mob bosses. By impressively sized story line , it cut into small bursts developed for portable play and it is set over four expansive cities, there is many to keep you occupied.
Old 07-02-2010

There are 3 options to decide how to control your car. The best option is the virtual D-pad control, this makes it easy to driver you car on the road and, serious for a nostalgic for me, and it is nearest to the original PlayStation controlling of the game. Then there is the virtual stick, that is only too complicated and awkward. The accelerometer, this is a good idea in theory, to makes use of the iPhone's tilt function.
Old 07-02-2010

It is a little annoyance by which can you not able to take Tanner out of the car, which looks like a some dated, during the police are frustratingly draconian. Go more faster than a milk float and they will respond with an unsophisticated head-on ram, it is pussing you to create a run for it. It is may for the best though it will not be more of a game if all Tanner had to do was drive according to the highway code.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,