Thread: Cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet

Cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet

I am using Windows 7 operating system with 1 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I have installed NFS Prostreet in my system and the installation had completed successfully without any problems. Infact, the game had also started. When I started the career mode, I was able to see the entry video also. But, I cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet. The same problem is with the quick races too. Kindly help me with some suitable solutions.

Re: Cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet

If you cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet, then I suppose that it is an incompatibility issue. You have mentioned that the operating system that you are using is Windows 7. This operating system has many such incompatibility issues. Because of this it is always recommended to quit installation to Windows 7. The only solution here is that you will have to run it in the compatibility mode by using the troubleshoot compatibility option.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Race events not starting in NFS Prostreet is cannot be an incompatibility issue, since I had run the game successfully in my system with Windows 7 operating system. I guess that an installation error must have occurred because of running applications in the background of the installation process. So, I suggest you to reinstall the game to get rid of the problem.

I am using a dual boot system with Windows XP as one operating system and Windows 7 as the other. First, I had installed the game in Windows 7. But, there I had the same problem of cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet. After that, I tried installing in Windows XP. I got the same problem again. I think that there is some problem with the game. I appreciate any comments and suggestions.

If you cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet, then there is a problem with the setup. I had a similar problem with one of the games. I had downloaded it from the internet. It was an MDS file. I have seen such problems in such MDS format files. So, I downloaded another setup from the internet. After installing that new setup, the game worked fine in my system with Windows 7 operating system.

The problem that you cannot start race events in NFS Prostreet may be since, the setup may be corrupted. This happens when the same setup is used from a long time. It may also be that a corrupted setup must have been copied to the new disc. I suggest you to exchange the disc from where you have purchased it and then try installing it from the new CD. Your problem will be hopefully solved.