Thread: Stormrise gaming issues

Stormrise gaming issues

Hello. I am using desktop machine. I have installed Stormrise pc game into the system and it is unable to execute. Whenever I start the game it lags and then closes down. Please help me out. Why is this happening. I have upgraded my system to Windows 7 operating system. Hope to get a solution for the same. Thank you.

Re: Stormrise gaming issues

This is basically an issue with the game that it is not able to support under Windows 7 operating system. You need to check out for the version or pack that is able to support in Windows 7. This is the thing which you need to look into. As Windows 7 been the newly launched operating system and has many features embedded to it. So you need to look out for the thing.

Try to run the game under safe mode option. It may help you out in making the things to work accordingly. As safe mode do not have features enabled to it. You can make the game to work out with the same. It has basically low features enabled to it and hence you can then make the game to work with the same. So try out the thing hope this should work for you.

Install the latest drivers for the game that it needs to work with. As you are using Windows 7 as the operating system it is very essential that you upgrade the drivers for the graphic card and video card that is related to the same. This will basically help you out in making the things to work out for you. So try to do the things that is been advised. The driver issue may then be sorted out and hence you may be able to play the game then.

It would be better that if you use the compatibility tool in order to make the game to execute with the system. As the compatibility issue may be sorted out by installing the tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. It will allow the user to execute the game without any issue as it may be working under the tools that is been installed for Windows 7. So check out. You will get the tools from the compatibility center.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Perform a clean boot in order to make the things that is the game to function without any issue by disabling the services that is been activated.

* Click on the start button.
    * Type msconfig in the search box and hit enter.
    * Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

Now execute the game.