Thread: Football Manager 2010 for MAC OS X

Football Manager 2010 for MAC OS X

Hi,
    I am great fan of sports game especially football. I had found that Football Manager 2010 is available for MAC version also. Now I does not required to wait for a windows system or gaming console because I already have a MAC laptop. I need some information on the game. A basic overview of it like what is game about and what are the specialties of this game. And also I want some details on a type of car racing game called Ford Racing 2. Thanks in advance.

Re: Football Manager 2010 for MAC OS X

Football Manager 2010 is the latest version of the hit series of Football Manager developed by the English studio Sports Interactive. The football game works well in MAC without any issue. Football Manager tends to bring new features to the game for the grind 2010. You will really enjoy this on your MAC system.

Football Manager 2010 offers new tools and cross-cutting changes, including major additions to improve the usability, navigation and feedback given by gambling It includes a completely new system of tactics game . It also introduces, among other additions, a tool for analysis of game, a whole new look and a new user interface. This makes the game more popular.

The best part of this game is that it offers a much Improved match engine - an improved AI, more than 100 new animations in 3D mode, new stadiums and public degradation of land improved and better lighting matches are seen from the point the most immersible experience possible. So that you can get full access on controls and get a good animated environment.

If you really enjoy racing games then Ford Racing 2 for MAC is a fine choice. It is a classic game with multiple cars by Ford. The game features the classic and stunning Ford cars with various tracks. The best part of the same is that you will get a detailed structure of the cars like Mustangs, Thunderbird's, the F-series pickups, cars from movies or TV shows, the exotic concept cars, stock cars, etc.

It is right that Footbal Manager 2010 is an full fledged sports game dedicated to the sports gamers. In the game you will get lots of analyzing features. Like a tool for analysis of game that shows you where shooting, passing, centers, headers, tackles, interceptions and mistakes or both teams. Refer this analysis during or after the match to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team and opposing teams. This makes it more natural.