Thread: Error message Could not connect to EA Core in Dragon Age Origins

Error message Could not connect to EA Core in Dragon Age Origins

I am using Dell- Alienware Aurora desktop machine. I have configured the machine to play high end graphics game. I have installed Dragon Age: Origins on my Alienware Aurora computer. But there seems to some conflicting issue because when I try to launch the game I am getting a error message as Could not connect to EA Core.

Re: Error message Could not connect to EA Core in Dragon Age Origins

For all official license copy of Dragon Age Origins there is a serial key provided that is unique. You need to activate this on EA. For that open EADM now use the serial key provided to you and enter it here. And activate it. I had done this to solve the error of Dragon Age Origins and this helped me. Hope it also proves helpful for you.

Disable the Firewall and anti virus program

The error can be a result of the Firewall blocking an instance of the Dragon Age game that is trying to connect to EA Core through internet. Or it may also be the anti virus program blocking the an instance of the Dragon Age game. Thus the error is displayed as the EA Downloader fails to establish connection to the server. To allow this connection disable the Firewall and anti virus program.

Reinstall EADM (EA Download Manager)

When I installed the game Dragon Age on my desktop computer I also got this same error. I am using Windows 7 operating system on Intel Quad Core processor with 4 GB of DDR-3 RAM. I had verified the system requirements. As a last attempt I tried to Reinstall EADM (EA Download Manager) and that just was the perfect solution. So my suggestion is that you also Reinstall EADM (EA Download Manager).

Check the internet Connection

The error as described by you seems to be an error message regarding the game trying to connect to internet. The EA Download Manager is unable to access the EA Core. This is usually because of internet connectivity error. It can be that your computer is unable to connect to internet. Verify your internet connectivity with your internet service provider.