Thread: Which Flight stick to use with MS Flight Simulator

Which Flight stick to use with MS Flight Simulator

Hi all,

I have a brand new Sony vaio Notebook which is running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. I have installed old MS Flight Simulator but I did not find any flight stick. Anybody know a beautiful fine Flightstick to fly with all the aviation stuff in A Century of Aviation? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

I am using the Flight Sim Yoke USB. This one of a kind yoke present features that will permit you to fly with the practicality you have come to expect from CH Products. The Flight Sim Yoke USB offer 5 axes of control including, pitch, roll, throttle lever, propeller lever, and mixture lever. It also characteristic 20 button functions, including 2-way gear switch, 2-way flaps switch, 8-way hat switch, two 2-way rocker switches, and 4 push buttons. Lets try and reply.

You can also use F-16 CombatStick USB that offers gamers brilliant control with the right amount of buttons which are laid out completely on the handle. Link this USB F16 Combatstick with a USB Pro Throttle and a set of USB Pro Pedals and you will contain a USB "hands on" game control setup. It is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000 & XP for PC and MacOS 8.6 with Input Sprockets 1.7x for Mac. It have 3 axis and 18 ,total of 34 (102 with Pro Throttle mode switch) programmable functions with the new Control Manager software .It comes with two year limited warranty. Check it out and reply.

Re: Which Flight stick to use with MS Flight Simulator

I find some Flightstick from CA site. I find more than ten flightstick. It all are compatible with Windows 98 / ME, 2000 ,XP and windows 7 for PC and MacOS 8.6 .It have 3 axis and 24 buttons with total of 132 programmable functions with the new Control Manager software included. It also have feature that dual rotary trim controls allow for precision adjustment of ailerons and elevators. It is easy USB installation. Cheers.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Which Flight stick to use with MS Flight Simulator

Flight simulator with the Pro Pedals USB Flight Simulator Pedals are amazing. These responsive pedals bring a smooth, highly sensible flying experience where you manage the plane's rudder with your feet somewhat than a joystick. These pedals let you sense accurate forward and backward sliding motion for rudder input to control yaw axis. Pressure susceptible heel-toe motion gives you terrific feedback for differential toe braking control. Gain better, more sensible control of your virtual aircraft and take simulated flight to the next level. Best of luck.

The USB Pro Throttle is the foundation of the advanced gamers organize setup. The Pro Throttle buttons features will add the skill to successfully overcome the most advance Sims and your best enemy. The smooth throttle slide control will help you out trick your opponents for hours in online combat arenas. Sporting combat features to consent to the new stifle to excel at flight sims to first person shooter games. New aspect of the pro throttle includes a mode switch to consent to three defined sets that can be switched on the fly. Check out and reply.