Thread: Commandos 2 pc game not able to work in Windows 7

Commandos 2 pc game not able to work in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop system which is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is that I have installed Commandos 2 pc game and it is not able to work with the system. I do not know why? It is not possible to execute the game. Please help me out so that I can work with the game. Thank you.

Re: Commandos 2 pc game not able to work in Windows 7

It could be that the game needs a specified configuration depending on the operating system that it supports. You need to check out for the requirements that it needs to get the things to work out. It would be that the game might execute with Windows Xp operating system. Hope this should work out. This will help you out.

You may need to upgrade the video card as well the graphic card drivers that is associated with the system. It is quite essential and necessary that the system should work or be capable to cope with the operating system. This will only then make the system to work out well for the same. Try to figure out the ailments that is required to make things to work under the conditions.

Try to run the system under safe mode or check out by making the things to be able to cope with the system. Windows 7 been highly sophisticated operating system it may require to be installed with latest tools and features that may lead the program to get access. So running the system under safe mode should enable and allow you to work out for the same.

Disabling the services should allow you to get access or use the game program more easily. It will disable the high featured services and may then work under normal compatible mode.

* Click on the start button.
    * Then type msconfig in the searchbox.
    * Hit enter.
    * Now under selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Try to run the game using admin rights. It may be that the system has been assigned with certain parameters that the application could be executed by the admin only and hence restricting the user to get access. So try to use the admin rights by accessing to the admin account. You can create an admin account from the user account option in control panel and manage account type as admin.