Thread: Which is the Best Twitter Games

Which is the Best Twitter Games

Hi buddies,

I am using twitter social networking sites. I had seen some apps and games are in twitter. I want to know that which is the best twitter games that i need to play. Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

I am playing the games Snods on the twitter.It is my personal favorite game on Twitter. This is also a job playing game which involve characters like cops and robbers. More number of group involved in this game, superior you can perform and this makes it more interesting. Here, you can stick up the people on Twitter or you can capture them apart from they are your group or not. And you have to do lot of jobs in order to get lot of cash, although its virtual money but the joy you extract is zero less. check it out and reply.

Spymaster is undeniably the super hit game on Twitter. There are only two ways to react towards this game. You will each love it or hate it. It is a kind of game which will keep you occupied for hours. It is a very multipart game and once you start playing it, you will determine so many new gear. You can find many channel books to play this game; that is why one would always fall short of words to illustrate this game. Enjoy it.

Tweefight is also a more a fun game on twitter, where you get into fight with your group. You can simply type your name and the name of the rival and then start the clash. You can obtain number of boosters and armaments to win the fight but it asks you to pay . Even if you won’t get those boosters, this game will successfully keep itself unbroken with you. It is just like playing a virtual fight, where you won’t make your challenger bleed but you at rest win. It is an fascinating game to pass your time. cheers.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am playing Trivia that is the simplest game and the best element is that who won’t even need to use up much of time to appreciate it. It provides direct entertainment. The policy of the game are simple. Just log on to the site and list your self. Then you would be getting question from @trivia and all you need to do is tweet back the answers to those questions. You will catch points for each exact answer. And what makes it more exciting that, the site offers incredible gifts for best scorers. Play and share the experience.

140 Mafia is one of the best and one of the most admired games on Twitter. It is an RPG game, where you play the nature of a Mafia. You have start with handful of money, which you can use to buy weapons. And from then you have to start exit an impact on the Mafia world by recruit your friends as a part of your Mafia. You have to absolute jobs from which you can earn money, which can be used up to buy weapons and property. Enjoy the games.