Thread: Dark Void system requirements

Dark Void system requirements

I have recently read about the upcoming game Dark Void. I am looking forward to purchase the game for my desktop computer. But I am not aware of the system requirements for the game Dark Void. Also I want to know the exactly release date of Dark Void. If any one has bought the game if it is released provide some information on it.

Dark Void Release Date

The Airtight Games have announced the release date of their 2010 game - DARK VOID to be January 19th 2010. Even I am waiting to play this game. But for the system requirements of this game, even I am unable to track it. I am also going to purchase a new video card, so also suggest any video card which is recommended for the computer game DARK VOID.

Recommended Dark Void system requirements

The game is recommended to provide excellent perform on an AMD 64 X2 or Intel Core 2 Duo or even better processor powered computer. The requirements of RAM memory for this game is of 512 MB. The game is accepted to deliver full performance on Windows Vista platform. For installing the game it requires a free space of 10 gigs on hard disk.

Dark Void Minimum system requirements

Following are the minimum system requirements for the game Dark Void developed by Airtight Games:
    • Operating System: Windows XP.
    • Graphic card: 256 MB graphic card.
    • Processor: Intel 2.4Ghz or AMD 2.0 GHz
    • Hard drive: 10 GB Free Space
    • RAM: 1 GB RAM

But to enjoy a better gaming experience in Dark Void make sure that your computer is better then the minimum requirements listed below. Use a nVidia GeForce 7900 graphic card. I have the same graphic card and the graphics are also very good.

Dark Void

If you have been ever interested in the Bermuda triangle then the Dark Void is going to be an interesting game. The main lead of this game is played by William Augustus Grey. The game story is circled around the Bermuda triangle when William Augustus Grey crashes into the Bermuda triangle. The story then continues into the parallel world. I would say that it is a really good game but bot the best.

Re: Dark Void system requirements

guys,will it work on my intel dualcore 2.00ghz processor.
    PLEASE REPLY SOON

Re: Dark Void system requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Ragunath.U View Post
    guys,will it work on my intel dualcore 2.00ghz processor.
    PLEASE REPLY SOON
    The requirements for the game- DARK VOID, does suggest that the game requires Intel 2.4 Ghz processor, so I doubt that the game will run on Intel Dual Core 2.00 Ghz. Though the game might be installed but it is then expected to randomly hang while gaming.