Thread: Need some games for Ubuntu

Need some games for Ubuntu

Hi,
    I am looking for some basic games for Ubuntu. I am not sure which one to download. I think the installation is not so tough here. I had found Wolfenstein Enemy Territory game for it. How the game is. I does not high end graphic games because I does not have a higher system configuration. So some simple will do here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some games for Ubuntu

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory multiplayer is a game in which players embody the forces of the Axis or Allies of those in a combat team. In Wolfenstein Enemy Territory teams Axis and Allies clash in a series of battles with the scenario of the campaign is totally new. As and when fighting each player gains experience and competence and will be promoted regularly.

Scrabble you can simply play the famous word game: Scrabble. Alone or with others, this game open source is a great way to acquire vocabulary. Note: For this game in French, you should download this file and the language dictionary in the installation folder of the program. IT is nice and easy game to play. The best thing about this is you does need to do some heavy installation thing here

You can download a hundred homes and some 40 home runs in the Racer game. The graphics are stunning realism. The license is GNU, so everyone can help Develop The Game (new tracks, new cars, etc. ..). There is one more game called Mega Mario which gives a youthful look to Super Mario Bros., the fans know necessarily. More fluid and embellished with flashy colors, this game includes a level editor.

X-Moto is a platform game in 2D when you move into motocross. The more you advance in levels more challenges that you are difficult to fill. Also you can create your own levels (a level editor is included), download levels other players, post the high score list, save your shopping. It is a nice and simple game for Ubuntu. So just go for it. In Wolfenstein Enemy Territory there are New characters. These new game modes will require teams to demonstrate strategies and tactics to dominate the front line.

Figurehead of Sega, Sonic the Hedgehog has had long success on the shelves of games stores. In fact, this version Open modifies a little give since Sonic is not alone and it should play in cooperation with the other two characters, one can climb walls and other flying with its tail. The game requires no installation and resume the traditional controls of the original game. It also includes a generator at easy to take control.

PineApple Express Guest

I found some of the games which can be played on Ubuntu, like

Chromium

Doom 3

Enemy territory

Frozen Bubble

Americas Army