Thread: My games tell me to insert original CD but already in.

My games tell me to insert original CD but already in.

Hi,
    My games tell me to insert original CD but already in. i love the sims 2 game, for that I buy sims 2 deluxe CD. Then I install all the game it will properly install, but when I try to run this game that time game asking me for Original cd then I insert CD in CD ROM and restart game but still this game asking me for CD, I am REALLY confused because I know that it is the correct CD then why my game asking me for CD
    PLEASE HELP ME if there is anyone out there! do it for SIMS!

Re: My games tell me to insert original CD but already in.

Yes, SIMS 2 is really nice game, I also like this game, I give solution for that for solving this problem you to go into device manager and under IDE controllers, then open Bus Master then updates this drivers. Install from a list, then select "Don't search. I will choose..." and select the 'Standard Dual-Channel PCI IDE..." and click Next to install it. When done, reboot and try again if after that you get same error then try I think you need crack, because I also face same problem that time I download the cracks from the internet for finding this game crack Google will help you either you have to buy original CD.

I think for playing this game you have to buy Sims 2 expansion packs (seasons, nightlife, open for business, etc) or if you able to download from the internet then download these packs, you not able to play without this packs. If want to download this pack the use this link http://thesims2.ea.com/update/exe/ep...2ep2_patch.exe after patch downloading add onto the game. After the installation of this pack you need not to any help, because after that you able to game properly.

Hey I give you better solution because I also face this same problem and I solve this problem using following steps. For playing this game you have to install "virtual drive” setup, you may get this software from the internet it’s free to download, this "virtual drive" make image of your CD and when your game asking for CD that time run "virtual drive" software then this software make your cd image in .iso format. When your game asking for CD that time run "virtual drive" and then you see you able play game without any error message.

I think this is CD problem, may be this is not a original CD of SIMS 2, this is pirated CD of SIMS2 and if you want to play this game then you have to buy original CD from the dealer or there is another option to you download the crack from the internet and installed on your computer may it will work, most of crack will not work or if it will work then I think you not able to enjoy full version of game, the best solution buy original CD and enjoy full version of game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever