Thread: Nintendo DSi Error message : Couldn't play the track

Nintendo DSi Error message : Couldn't play the track

Hi,

I have converted my mp3 files into AAC format and I transferred it on my sd card, but I still cannot play on Nintendo DSi, I get error message, "Couldn't play the track". If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Nintendo DSi Error message : Couldn't play the track

AAC files with file extension. M4a,. Mp4 or .3 gp are compactable with Nintendo DSi but video files in the AAC format and protected by copyright music files will not play on your system - you receive an error message if you try to play with them. Incompatible files will not be displayed on the system. For compatible music files, try converting using a means of communication or an audio converter program.

If you have converted music tracks to a compatible format, but still have a "could not touch the issue of" error or the subject simply does not play, you may want to try a full AAC support on your Nintendo DSi. You should create a test file in AAC format certainly know it is compatible with the Nintendo DSi. This file is called "test.m4a" and if you would like to test it, follow these steps: Click on this link and select "Save As" to save the .zip file to your pc. Double-click on the file and Copy test.m4a on your SD Card, then put the SD Card in your Nintendo DSi and play AACTestSound2

If you are getting Error message : Couldn't play the track, First check the volume control and make sure it is ON. It may be due to game play have no sound during game sequence. Ensure no headphones are plugged into the headphone jack, this would be the route the sound through headphones. If the headphones are connected, the verification of volume control on headphones.