Thread: Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel not working

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel not working

Hi,

I have recently purchase Wireless Racing Wheel for xbox 360. I have connected everything, as the manual then put in the PGR3 (which comes with the wheel) disc, but I am not able to turn the car. In short, car movement doens't happen. So can you tell me why Wireless Racing Wheel not working ???

Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel not working

Turn on the Wireless Racing Wheel. To do this, press the Xbox Guide button or the Start button. Then connect the wireless racing wheel for your console. If the Ring of Light (RoL) rotates more than 15 seconds after connecting your wireless racing wheel for your console. This is the reason why sometimes, your Wireless Racing Wheel does not function properly.

Maybe the wire is pinched or defective? Check if the AC power cable is firmly connected. If using batteries, make sure the batteries are new or have a heavy load. Make sure your console and the wireless racing wheel at least three feet away from large objects such as filing cabinets or refrigerators. Remove the decorations of the console and the wireless racing wheel, then try to connect again.

If you are using batteries then turn off the console, remove and reinsert the new AA batteries or reinsert the Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack in wireless racing wheel, and then reconnect the wireless racing wheel. Some games do not support force feedback. Check the game options, and make sure the wireless racing wheel or force-feedback feature is configured correctly.

You need to ensure that the front of the console is placed in the direction of the racing wheel and away from nearby walls. The wireless LANs, wireless video transmitters, microwave ovens, some cell phones and wireless phones and Bluetooth headsets might be causing problem. Shut off or unplugged and then try connecting them.

I think the problem is with power supply, you need to make sure that the cables are properly attached and in the right way. You can also try to connet the AC power cord to some different AC outlet. If your wireless racing wheel turns on, that means AA batteries are defective, try to replace it with new AA batteries.