Thread: Vietcong gaming issues with Windows 7

Vietcong gaming issues with Windows 7

Hello I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 installed as the operating system, I love playing games and has been playing with Vietcong pc video game for long. The problem is that I am not able to play the game. I insert cheats to it but I have been kicked off from the server. Also my system gets crashed. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Vietcong gaming issues with Windows 7

It may be that the games version is too old and thus it do not cope with the advance features of the operating system that you use. It is very much essential as the operating system is the back end part that executes the process. So you need to check out for the same that whether the game would support the system properly. It is quite the issue that it would be supportive to o Windows 7.

The systems compatibility issue does play a vital role in such cases. You need to check out or install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp under Windows 7. This basically does nothing but it make the system or the operating system to function with the program that it is compatible with. Windows Xp will support the game easily. So check out for the same. This shall help.

You need to install the updated drivers for the video as well as graphic card of the system. As the system is been installed with Windows 7 it is very much essential and required that the the drivers for the hardware should be updated in order to work with the system. When the drivers is been installed then restart the system and then try to execute the game thereafter.

Try to run a clean boot process before you start the game. As the game been old it may not have the strength to adapt to the advance operating system that you been working with. You can carry out the clean boot by following the steps as follows:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Now type msconfig in the search box option. Hit enter.
    3) Under the selective startup install choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Disable the services.
    5) Restart the system.

Now execute the game and look for the change.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is an alternative to execute the game without letting the system to get crash if the issue is with the operating system. All you need to do is to make the .exe file of the game to run under compatible mode and then right click it. Now process the game by running it as administrator. This will result in giving the user full rights to play and may not get kick out.