Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How Mass Driver game is?

Video Games

Old 19-01-2010

How Mass Driver game is?

Hi there, I am a big gamer and i just love riding games, In fact Rash Riding games. I have found one game named as Mass Driver. As i have limited permission of downloading data, i would like know everything about this game before downloading it on my computer. I am using windows vista graphic supported computer. I just want to know that how Mass Driver is and what are the features of this game?

Old 19-01-2010

Mass Driver is Grand Theft Auto.

Mass driver is game for those who like to ride with out of limit speeds. It is a Grand Theft Auto game in which you can ride your vehicles at 1,000 miles an hour. In this game whatever you choose your character has the magical ability to enhance the acceleration of any vehicle that you use. Mass Driver is quite exciting game launched in this 2010. It is also one of the games from the Top Ten 2010 games list.
Old 19-01-2010

Vehicles in Mass Driver.

Mass driver is providing one of the fastest speed to ride on vehicles in racing games. The vehicles you can use in this game are airplane, car, tractor, little red wagon, boat, truck, tank etc. This game is all about thundering across a hundreds of miles wide in just really rapid speed. In this game your vehicle may get burned up because of the speed of your vehicle in the particular environment.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 19-01-2010

How to slow down in Mass Driver.

Mass Driver have provided the many vehicles to create thunderstorm by running your vehicle in such a high speed of hundreds of miles per hour. There is only one way to slow down your vehicle in this game is to smash up your vehicle with the buildings, trees, mountains, other cars, livestock and crowded amusement parks etc. You can experience the pure rash riding by playing this game as it makes you to bang up your car or whatever vehicle you select to ride on.
Old 19-01-2010

Mass Driver game is hard to find on web for free.

Mass Driver is recently launched game in 2010. As it is newly launched game, you will not be able to find its free version on world wide web. Mass Driver has many amazing features to drive vehicles. It also provides you different kind of vehicles to drive. You have to buy this game from the store or you may find its original download to buy it online.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,