Thread: NFS Prostreet pc game hangs under Windows 7

NFS Prostreet pc game hangs under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop system that is installed with Windows 7 as the operating system in it. The thing is that I have installed NFS Prostreet as the gaming application into my system. But when I execute the game it executes well for sometime but after a certain point of time it hangs and is unable to execute properly. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: NFS Prostreet pc game hangs under Windows 7

The game basically depends on the verge that is the type of system that you are using in order to get the program to execute. Nfs Prostreet been a highly sophisticated game tool it may require a nice configuration for executing the application. It may be that the system configuration of your system may not match the game requirements. This is the reason the game hangs after a certain point of time.

Your temporary memory that is the RAM needs to be boosted or it needs to be upgraded with a higher memory in order to make the game to perform at its best. A huge game basically is executed part by part by the contents been loaded into the system. It needs a higher memory in order to get the speed very well. Higher the memory higher is the accessibility and performance.

It is been observed that many of the games are unable to get executed under Windows 7. There are issues as windows 7 do not support many of the application. For this there is an alternative you need to install the compatibility tools for Windows vista or Xp under windows 7. This may help you out in making in working or processing the game with it. Check out.

Try running the game under safe mode. Might be then you may be able to run or execute the game application under Windows 7. There is certain problems that the operating system may be the reason of such causes. It may be good if you try to execute the program under safe mode. As it disables the features of Windows 7 and works under very low compatible mode. Check out by applying the procedure.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Graphic card is the problem. Update the graphic card as well as the video card for the system that you are using. It is quite essential that after you have upgraded the system to Windows 7 all the peripherals needs to be upgraded to its latest updates. This shall help you in making the things to work under your conditions. Try it out. This may result good.