Thread: How To Play Java Based Mobile Games On Computer

How To Play Java Based Mobile Games On Computer

Hi everybody,

I have a lots of java games that i was downloading from website 2 days ago. My mobile is compatible with java games and also play this. But the mobile apps memory is very low and install only three java games on it. I want to play that java games in my PC but the file is not open. How can i play that games on my PC. Please suggest.
    http://forums.techarena.in/guides-tutorials/1135890.htm

Basically JAVA mobile games are come with .JAR extension and not able to play in PC , because computer is supported .exe file to install games. You should use JAR2EXE converter software that will convert jar file to exe that compatible with windows operating system. Now you can run the midlets just like execution files running on Windows platform. If the problem is not solved please reply.

JAR2EXE works as convert a JAR file that is on MIDP application, such as Nokia Mobile Games to an EXE file that is Win32 NHAL Emulator. After that it can run converted files like run other application on Microsoft Windows. Actually it will copy the output file of jar and the runtime library to the output directory. I suggest you to use them and reply.

Re: How To Play Java Based Mobile Games On Computer

I am using JarToExe 1.8 converter software that convert jar files into exe files. It have some great feature like generate exe file with add program icons and version information. It provide system tray icon support. Basically it generate “Console”, “Windows GUI”, “Windows Service” three types of exe files that encrypt and protect java programs. It new version is available in market that is x64 version.

You need to use JSmooth. It is a Java Executable Wrapper. It creates native Windows launchers that is standard .exe for your java applications. It makes you java games much smoother and user-friendly. If your system does not have JVM that is java virtual machine,the wrapper can automatically download and install a suitable JVM for that. Try it and reply.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You can also use advanced installer for the .jar file. Basically advanced installer file can built the .jar file as .exe. and pack all the information about java games step by step. After that .exe is built in simple wizard, you can install this .exe package to any PC. Check out the process and reply.