Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tips of Wisdom Mahjong

Video Games

Old 15-01-2010

Tips of Wisdom Mahjong

Hi,
I am looking for some tips and cheats of Wisdom Mahjong game. It is a nice puzzle game but now it talking a long time to get ended up. I have Where is Charlie the Fantastic Voyage game in my PC. I had left the game in between because of some level difficulty. If you found any tips for that also please post here. Thank in advance

Old 15-01-2010

Re: Tips of Wisdom Mahjong

Achieving 5 combination of rapid sequence will give you Fast combination. Making 2 000 combination of tiles will give you Super combination. Achieving 100 unique designs in Endless mode. will give you the limits of infinity. Create 20 sets of tiles in the Infinity level editor and get the creator. Finish the story mode 5 Tales under wisdom.
Old 15-01-2010

For super onus marked 25 000 points with the remaining tiles mode Tales. For without hands just finish story mode without using Tales of indices. And in the same way for without feet complete Tales mode without using tricks. To reach guardian dragon it is necessary to complete all levels in movement mode.
Old 15-01-2010

Yes it is nice game. I had player where is charlie. Here are some tips. If you finished the game difficulty level Children then you will reach Journey's End. Earn 180 stars in Single player mode in normal difficulty to get friendly stars. To get Apprentice Magician you have to look for 50 items in a player mode in any difficulty level.
Old 15-01-2010

For the Junior Explorer in the game it has to find 100 items hidden in Single player mode in any difficulty level. And in the same way for Master Explorer find 150 items hidden in Single player mode in any difficulty level. For Bon appetite find 10 bones in a player mode in any difficulty level. There are more tips if you go further then you can simply discover more.
Old 15-01-2010

Both Wisdom Mahjong and Where is Charlie are nice playful pc games. I had enjoyed playing a lot Where is Charlie. I had found some tips for the game. You have to find 1 hidden object using Bark Mode A player in any level of difficulty for Hot Dog. Finished a quest Felicia A player mode in any difficulty level. Find 30 animals of the marsh A player mode in any difficulty level.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,