Thread: Super Street Fighter IV Game error on Windows 7

Super Street Fighter IV Game error on Windows 7

Hi,
    Guys I got a installation disc of Zoom Super Street Fighter IV game for my PC. I have Windows XP on the one side and Windows 7 on a different partition. The game loads up on Windows XP but on Windows 7 the loading takes time and sometime I have to end process the game. What can be the issue for this. Other than this I also need some details about the game. Like the game plot and playing features. Thanks in advance.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Game error on Windows 7

I think your system has less RAM. Due to less Memory the game takes time to load on Windows 7. As Windows 7 itself eats up around 512 MB of RAM. So if you have less RAM than what is needed then you can face problem in it. Just add up a Nvidia GPU and some extra strips of RAM on your computer and check back again. And you are done.

Finally, it's Cody the game hero came the very pleasant surprise this new session Street. Strike mule, good priority over jumps, and a chain Punch Box / Tornado passes like butter, very safe, moreover, what more could a guy handcuffed fight. A knife that drags the ground, for example, and which causes damage severe enough that just happens to place one or two shots, which is possible given the speed at which they leave.

Of the three game character it is probably the student of Sagat who seems to have been the most carefully visually with feline movements worthy of the Jaguar that he claims to be. It seems however difficult to extend its techniques in just such a short game session, but say that the character remains true to his style jumping, and often predictable.

The stop kicking jumped Jaguar Kick with a half-moon seems easier to achieve in the video controller in hand. Remains a knee viciously anti-air priority, and sends the opponent loudly - if you can test it very well imagine the possibilities cancels to place at least one of its two Ultra. At first glance, Adon seems a bit limited in his playing approach, despite a dash nervous and should play more on surprise and speed, failing to have his power.

It is better to add up a 512MB of GPU. All new games have high end graphics and need more system resource. So the issue lies here. Windows 7 is equipped with good graphic interface. It need atleast 1GB of RAM to work smoothly leaving your applications. So if you are going to add up a graphic game then problem with definitely appear.