Thread: Information on Scooby Doo Operation willies

Information on Scooby Doo Operation willies

I had upgraded to Windows 7. I have to format everything due to which I lost my games. I had arranged a game CD called Scooby Doo Operation willies. I want to ask that will it work on Windows 7 or not. If yes then I need some information on Scooby Doo Operation willies. Like what is the game about and other positive and negative points.

Re: Information on Scooby Doo Operation willies

Yes this game will definitely work on Windows 7. Windows support all types of game and your game does not need any graphic support. If you have any graphic card then it will be better. Simply install same and try. Strangely, Scooby-Doo is afraid of everything but the video game adaptation is very nice. Casually , the pooch has already solved all kinds of mysteries on several generations of consoles.

It is a nice game. I had played it on Windows Vista and it works great. In this game there are no riddles without solutions, the DS is not spared by his escapades. Willies Operation third component of the adventures of Scooby on the medium offers four new cases for the borders of the paranormal.

The game sometime becomes boring. If you are not able to fetch any puzzle. But attention, contrary to what the universe nicely esoteric series can imagine, there is absolutely no question of investigating this title. Fearful to the end bearings, Scooby prefers to devote his time to protect themselves from ghosts in an adventure game extremely conventional, if not conservative.

The player controls the hero cartoons (Scooby, Sammy, Velma, Daphne and Fred) in a series of style plates-formes/action levels filled with monsters to destroy. To move from one level to another, each character has unique abilities or, more precisely, each character has to switch with his head over and that alone can enable.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The best part of Scooby Doo Operation willies is not bad, Not frustrating and Some cinematic fun. Some points which are not good are it does not look original and it is a short game. No situation is really original. The touch screen is not used unless the time of a few mini-games-simple. The investigation is drained by numerous cinematic it is still preferable to follow since it is the culprit at the end of level.