Thread: Blue Screen on starting King's Bounty: Armored Princess

Blue Screen on starting King's Bounty: Armored Princess

I have got the King's Bounty: Armored Princess computer game been gifted to me last week. I had installed it on my computer, but when I try to play the game, it results into a Blue screen error and the game hangs and my computer also hangs and then restarts on its on. I have never played the game after installation. I an currently using Windows Vista Operating system with 1 gigs DDR2 memory and 120 gigs hard disk.

Reinstall Armored Princess

It can be that the game was not properly installed or any interruptions might have occurred while installing the Armored Princess game. I thus suggest you to reinstall the game. Before you reinstall the game make sure that the current instance of the game is completely uninstalled. Install a fresh copy of Armored Princess and do not overlap the existing instance.

Re-installation not helpful

The re-installationn of King's Bounty: Armored Princess has not helped to resolve the Blue screen error at all. I had re-installed the game twice and also made sure that the installation process is not halted anywhere in between. But still after re-installation when I begin the King's Bounty: Armored Princess game it results into a Blue Screen error. help please

System Requirements for King's Bounty: Armored Princess

Verify the system requirements for King's Bounty: Armored Princess game on computer:
    • Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista.
    • Processor : 3 GHz Intel / AMD
    • RAM: 2 GB RAM memory.
    • Graphic card: 512 Mb Nvidia Geforce / ATI Radeon.
    • Hard drive space: 5 GB free space.

Verify if all the system requirements for the game are matching. This problem can be due to incompatibility of the system requirements. Also check your installed Windows for any missing files required by the game.

RAM connection

It can be an issue with the RAM. Check if the RAM is properly inserted and fixed in its socket. Turn off your computer and open the computer chassis and unplug your RAM carefully from the motherboard. Clean the socket for any dust and fix the RAM back in its socket and check if the error persist. I would recommend you to use 2 GB RAM.

Replace the installation Disc

The installation disc of Armored Princess might be corrupted. Install the game on some other computer and see if the blue screen area persist. Also you may re-install Windows and the video drivers for your computer. If the error does not solves then get it replaced from the vendor as the disc can be corrupted.