Thread: Heroes of the Republic tips for getting the laser sword

Heroes of the Republic tips for getting the laser sword

Hi,
    Have you played the Star Wars The Clone Wars Heroes of the Republic of game. I have installed one in my PC. But sometime my game screen turns black and then get back to normal. Is this a game part or some system issue. Second thing I need some cheats of the game. First how to get the ultimate lightsaber. What is the cheat for the that. If you have any cheat please post here. For your information I am using Windows Vista wih 2GB RAM and 1GB Nvidia GPU.

Re: Heroes of the Republic tips for getting the laser sword

You have to press some arrows in your joystick or keyboard to unlock the Ultimate Lightsaber. I will right the same in the form of L for Left, R for Right, U for UP and D for down. Press those keys combination. Put the game on a break to go into the shop. In the cheat menu, enter the following keys R, D, D, U, L, U,U. This is the combination to get the laser sword.

It is nice game from the saga of Star wars. I have some more achievements. For upgrading complete Prologue Mission: Master and Padawan. If you want the Girl power then finish all missions with Jedi Ahsoka. For Coup double get successful control of a droid at the same time as your partner. And for Padawan Act 1 finish all missions in Act 1 in Padawan.

I had finished the game entirely. I really enjoy the game. It becomes boring in the middle where you have to search for some upgrades. Otherwise it is a nice game. Here are some tips. You have to Destroy 25 droids jumping into the droid droid for Heroes bounding. Ending a cooperative mission with a combined score over 10,000 points will make you a Union hero.

On paper, Clone Wars: Heroes of the Republic has yet to win anything. Indeed, the soft allows us, in a small selection of chapters from several leading figures such as Clones, Anakin Skywalker, his Padawan Chipie and even Obi-Wan. Similarly, growth alternates between passages of different platforms, to shoot and fight, all falling within environments very well made.

For Incentives get at least a bronze medal in each challenge. To get Master fighting buy all the upgrades of combat. For Jedi Knight get a Gold Medal in a mission the Jedi. For Clone Commander get a Platinum Medal in a mission Clone. Fully playable with the stylus, Heroes of the Republic we usually control a pair of heroes (a clone and a Jedi), forced to coordinate to continue their progression through levels populated with enemies and droids segmented by various gates that can not s open only activating one or more remote switches.