Thread: Is Chariot of War a good PC Game

Is Chariot of War a good PC Game

I got a old CD of game Chariot of War. I want to put the same in my PC. But on the same hand I don't like strategy type game. The CD cover show the game looks like the same. How is the game and does it better to play. Has anyone played the same. If yes then what is the game about and how to play the same.

Re: Is Chariot of War a good PC Game

Chariot of War it is a war type game. In the Middle East and Africa that sends us this time. And it is therefore among the ethnic Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Babylonian or Libyan (and many others) that we should choose his people and lead to the domination of the world. The big question we should ask is of course whether the copy has been revised as we wanted with Legion.

Chariot of War is a action game. The action is still divided into two separate phases. On one hand we have the management of urban lofts whose main function is to provide manpower for your armies. Good management will be to grow the city (through proper implementation of food resources) so that it can take up to men to raise an army.

There is nothing very exciting or complex at this level. However, it seems that here, the confidence of the people plays a role in all this, but as my people have always had a smile, you will be confess that and find it difficult to certify and if you give more details explanations. Always the same, too, fighting. After an approach to turn-based, they are conducted in the same manner as before.

Before the battle, you must give a series of orders (which have not changed much either) to define your tactics depending on the forces and the ground. Then hop is fighting. No changes will be found and so therefore both what was under the spell of the inconvenience mentioned above in the test of Legion. There are a few novelties like the arrival of natural phenomena (earthquakes, locusts) or some modifications of diplomacy, since it is now possible to kill a messenger. Yes, Chariot of War is a good PC Game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The game is little enough to be revolutionized the game play. And later achievement, nothing very exciting either. It retains the same and start again. Even if the interface has been some what refined, it remains a little rough around the edges. Party as he is, I feel that Chariots of War will follow the same path Legion: a cool game, but may suffer from defects annoying.