Thread: Facts and tips about Cinema Tycoon 2

Facts and tips about Cinema Tycoon 2

Have you heard about the game Cinema Tycoon 2. How the game is and how to play that. A friend refer me that this is about managing a cinema hall. This seems to be boring. I found the game but before getting the same I need some information so that I would not like to waste my bandwidth. The normal information of the game is that is about how make movie or manage a cinema hall.

Re: Facts and tips about Cinema Tycoon 2

Cinema Tycoon 2 on PC is a management game which invites you to take your own movies. Hire employees, buy and resell movies, choose the programming, stock the snack bar, set the price of tickets and basing a real empire. As Cinema Empire Cinema Tycoon 2 is one of those rare games that management allow the player to take control of a cinema hall.

From the small projection room at the Grand Village and modern complex equipped with the latest technology, the road is long, at least in reality. In the video game version, the path to success consists of several missions to targets higher and higher. A traditional rise that does not mind the repetitiveness and dullness settled very quickly.

Indeed, Facts and tips in Cinema Tycoon 2 is so slight that it runs very fast in circles buying movies by genres that are popular, it sells the film fell into disuse, it repeats the projection technologies, we team rooms, staff are hired, and we look now look, if you can watch movies that are broadcast in their rooms. Therefore difficult not to be consumed by boredom once we know by heart the operation of the game, which takes no more than fifteen minutes.

Also difficult not to have sore eyes to force through these menus in exotic colors. The graphics we plan actually a good fifteen years back. As for music, one wonders why they want so epic. So much enthusiasm is not enough to mask the sound effects cheap enough annoying: as play without sound. If you are a adventure type guy and enjoy killing zombies then this one is not for you.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Single island in this sea of banality, the titles of movies that you can buy, that satire of real films. Obviously, this does not save Cinema Tycoon 2 of sinking. Directed very dated, repetitive and limited parameters, lovers of management as novices are well advised to get their way. The game becomes boring in the case of management.