Thread: Disconnected from game session - fable the lost chapters

Disconnected from game session - fable the lost chapters

Hi,

I have been having problems while playng my fable the lost chapters on windows vista . I try joining a multiplayer gaming in party mode or just joining on my own. And 10-15 times more or less i get a error message saying that I have being disconnected from game session and returning to single player game. What should I do ??? Why fable the lost chapters is getting disconnected from game session ???

Re: Disconnected from game session - fable the lost chapters

There may be many reasons for disconnection from game session Make sure all players are using the same version of the game. For players to connect with one another, they must use the same version of the game. I recommend you that all players upgrade to the latest version of the product. All players who participate should use the same version of DirectX. If you have installed the latest version of DirectX, reinstall DirectX after making a "clean boot" on your computer. For information about how to restart the computer using a clean boot procedure, see "Restart the computer using a clean boot procedure.

When performing a clean boot before starting the installation program, you prevent these programs from starting automatically. You must be logged on as Administrator or a member of the Administrators group. If your computer is connected to a network, it is possible that the configuration of the network policy prevents him from completing this procedure. To perform a clean boot in Microsoft Windows XP, follow these steps.

1. Click Start, click Run, type msconfig in the Open box and click OK. This starts the System Configuration Utility.
    2. Click the General tab and then click Selective Startup.
    3. Under Selective Startup, click to clear the following check boxes: Process
    • SYSTEM.INI File
    • Process WIN.INI File
    • Load Startup Items

4. Click the Services tab, click the check box Hide all Microsoft services and 5. click Disable All.
    6. Click OK, and then click Restart.

Disconnected from game session may be due to loss of packets. In Microsoft Windows XP, go to start, select run, type cmd and then press ENTER. At the command prompt, type ping 127.0.0.1 and press ENTER. If an error in the loopback test, the IP stack is not responding. The lack of response may be due to damage to the TCP drivers, not to run the network adapter or another service interfering with IP.

Test the network connection, to do this :
    1. Click Start, click Run, type dxdiag in the Open box and click OK.
    2. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click the Network tab and then click Test DirectPlay.
    3. In the DirectPlay Test dialog box, type your name in the User Name box.
    4. Click Service Provider TCP / IP for DirectPlay.
    5. Table TCP / IP, enter the port number.
    6. Click Create New Session and then click OK. DxDiag DirectPlay Chat appears.
    7. To ask another player to join your session, click Join Existing Session.

UPnP is more than a simple extension of the model of peripherals Plug and Play. It is designed not need any settings, use a network connection can not view and automatic discovery for many categories of devices in a wide range of suppliers. With UPnP, a device can dynamically join a network, obtain an IP address, communicate its functions, and automatically know the presence and capabilities of other devices, all automatically, that actually allows networks without any configuration.